PhiRemoval is a safe and reliable permanent makeup and tattoo removal treatment.
Tattoo removal treatment – PhiRemoval is the best and the safest method for removal of poor quality PMU or tattoos. This product is created with love and for skin care. It is of great importance because all surgical tattoo removal methods are both painful and leave large scars.
Examples of PhiRemoval indications are:
- PMU or tattoo looks old fashioned
- PMU or tattoo is of poor quality
- Pigment migration
- The client is not satisfied with the shape
- Unwanted pigment evolution
- Social causes
- Operations, injections
- Unevenly introduced pigment
- Uneven depth
- The shape is not drawn before the procedure
- Strict or very rounded inner corners of the eyebrows
- Use of titanium dioxide-based camouflage
How does it work?
- Tattoo removal tool is used in a similar way as tattooing or micropigmenting, with the same equipment.
- Tattoo extraction formula starts working almost immediately after drawing the original tattoo ink, moving upwardly through the skin.
- Scab containing tattoo ink is formed over the treated area in the next few days. As the skin is healing, even more unwanted tattoo ink gets drawn out.
- The scab starts to peel off naturally, extracting the unwanted tattoo ink. You are likely to have a secondary scab containing even more tattoo ink.
After the procedure and for as long as you have the scab on the skin, keep the treated area dry. Removal of the tattoo or bad PMU doesn’t end after one treatment. It takes more than one procedure to remove everything you are not satisfied with, but the first results are immediately visible. If only the epidermis is affected, usually there are no traces or scars because the base layer cells of the epidermis are able to regenerate completely.
What are PhiRemoval advantages:
- Doesn’t cause neurosis
- Tissue heals quickly
- Removed pigment and its quantity is easily visible
- It ‘cleans’ the lips like no other product before,
- There is no long term post procedural redness or atrophic structure.
Post treatment care is essential. First, use the soothing cream. The basic special designation of soothing cream is to soothe the scab and to enhance healing.
48 hours after each procedure, apply a thin layer of this cream on the area that was treated during the procedure. Apply the cream at least 2 to 3 times per day until the scab scales off and scab shedding is completed. This may take 7 to 14 days and even more.
What is to be avoided:
- Decorative and hygienic cosmetics for 10-14 days on the affected area after the PhiRemoval procedure
- Peeling the scab after the PhiRemoval procedure, you should allow it to fall off naturally
- Solarium, sun, baths, saunas, pools for 2 weeks after the PhiRemoval procedure
- Facial or body treatments for 3-6 weeks after the PhiRemoval procedure
- Exercise and body or facial massages 7 days after the PhiRemoval procedure
72 hours before your procedure:
• Be in good health
• Avoid alcohol
• Avoid Aspirin / Ibuprofen
One week before stop taking the following:
• Vitamin E
• Omega 3
• Gingko Biloba
• St. John’s Wort
as they contribute to thinning the blood and may affect anaesthetic efficiency. You may resume taking your vitamins 72 hours after.
Do NOT discontinue any prescribed medication without your doctor’s permission.
On the day of your appointment: avoid caffeine, alcohol and exercise.
Wash your hair in the morning as you will need to avoid the shower for several days. Baths are recommended.
The skin must not be in the inflammatory process or the process of healing and regeneration before each treatment.
The following treatments are not recommended 30 days before the treatment:
– botox and fillers
– fruit or milk acids
– laser treatments
– chemical peelings
– exposure to strong sunlight